Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kerala PSC Recruitment of Excise Preventive Officer (38 Posts)


 KPSC – Kerala Public Service Commission - No:  503/2012 – NJD Turns – Direct Recruitment


Kerala Public Service Commission invites application ONLINE from Interested Candidates for the following Post :

Name of the Post : Excise Preventive Officer

Scale of Pay : Rs.13900-24040

No. of Posts :  38  (For NJD turns only)

Qualification : SSLC or its equivalent

Age Limit : 19 – 36. Only candidates born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01//1993 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.

@ For Candidates who are wondering what is ‘NJD’?  - NJD stands for Not joining Duty, That is these Vacancies are available since Candidates advised / selected earlier did not join Duty.

Application fee : NO Application fee

How to Apply : Candidates are required to Apply ONLINE.

Last Date : 31st October 2012

For further details : http://www.keralapsc.org/noti%2012/cat%20503-12.pdf

To Apply ONLINE : http://210.212.24.86/thulasi/

3 comments:

  1. your webpage gives the best and the most interesting information. information dude but i didnt get you alerts to my mail so please send me your rss feed to my mail id this is my mail id t.maheshkumar5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir what is the last date for Kerala PSC staff nurse 275 vacancies notification. please tell me on my email id - nehagupta7895@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respected sir, I am yuvan ravivarma.Now iam doing on final year diploma TPEVR govt polytechnic college vellore.I want to any one job in Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 please Sir update The page & send me the latest Details of this jobs ......

    ReplyDelete